View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 07:40 PM   #71
Nismoknightska-t
Premium Member

Location: Azusa, socal baby! why do i live this way?? it must be the money!
Trader Rating: (3)
Nismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Nismoknightska-t
Quote:
Originally Posted by S@nt0s View Post
NEVER LS's DIE , hahaha imma stay 4cyl till i die, granted i wont be able to keep up with my dad but this bad boy is running sub 10's

yea maybe.. a stock one wit "bolt ons".. . i bet your dad is running a real motor right..? let me guess.. v8? haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flicktitty View Post
What rear end are you planning on running? 9"?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flicktitty View Post

Also does a rear ladder bar help?

i have one sitting in my garage, still debating to put it on or not.
I think he is meaning solid bushings..

Cause 9inch is over kill for hes little setup..

A rear ladder bar like the du luck one, wont do shit!! Sell it and use that money for tires or something else..

Quote:
Originally Posted by S@nt0s View Post
low to mid 10's can be done without the rear end work. save yourself the $ and beef up the OEM stuff.

Very true..

If I ever blow this motor.. and build it.. I will shoot for low 9s.. with the oem rear end setup!
Nismokights on http://www.youtube.com/user/NismoKnights
Nismoknightska-t is offline   Reply With Quote