View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 11:48 AM   #85
Sleepy240
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Sleepy240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by shmiddy View Post
so my point was: ITS NOT THE POT THATS BAD..... its just the act of smoking that gives cancer lol
That doesn't make pot any less lethal. There are people who smoke cigarettes for 40 years and never develope an ounce of cancer. And there are some who smoke for 5-6 years and boom theres cancer. Theres nothing thats cut and dry when it comes to this type of issue. Thats the point.

Quote:
really? smoking weed causes cancer. please show your sources
If you can honestly say you believe that if you smoked joints like cigarettes you would have absolutely no chance of developing cancer I would have to call you an ignorant person.

Quote:
heres a fact for you. cannabis has been around for ages. there has not been a single case of cannabis related death, EVER. alcohol is much worse than cannabis. yea, you can have liver problems from alcohol; but its the things you do while your on alcohol that will get you killed.
Are you mentally ill?? There are thousands of accidents EVERY year that are drug related. Being "high" impares your judgement, reaction speed, and cognitive ability it is NO better than alcohol. If thats your logic than alcohol causes very little to no deaths. If alcohol influences accidents, so does marijuana.

Quote:
And I do NOT believe marijuana causes cancer. I believe the chemicals they put in ciggs cause cancer.
Had to edit to add this, I can't honestly believe somebody who is even mildly educated would say something like this. Marijuana ciggarettes and tobacco ciggarettes contain MANY of the same ingredients, and that IS a FACT.

Last edited by Sleepy240; 09-04-2009 at 11:50 AM.. Reason: adding on
Sleepy240 is offline   Reply With Quote