View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 01:05 PM   #62
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
hm I have done a little bit of time attack and drifting at adam's track in riverside and the el mirage dry lake bed but I don't have pictures =/ As of right now I am using a set of godspeeds type rs I got for 200 bucks but they are underdampened and bouncy as hell. I had a t3/t4 turbo setup on a month-old rebuilt ka until recently when I had to take it all off due to a referee ticket by the CHP so I'm bone stock right now.

This is my daily driver and since I commute to school I put have put on at least 3-400 miles a week driving through socal's bad roads and freeways so if I get picked I could definitely do a "daily beating" review to test the longevity of these coilovers =]

my ka-t:

right now =/