View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 04:10 PM   #18
dudermagee
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
dudermagee is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
... and then you have people like me, and all the other people I've done systems for - doing nothing the easy way: custom wiring throughout the car, multiple types/layers of sound deadening installed, custom sealed door enclosures for front stage midrange, and tweeter attenuation for windows up/windows down listening... I will be taking my car out for IASCA SQc competition this season, and definitely have the best sounding (and possibly most innovative) S-chassis I've ever heard - I'm interested to see where everyone else's at since I got out of the IASCA comps in 2001-2002.

I get it that you won't be posting a whole lot in the subforum or whatever, or don't think there's enough interest, but coming from the guy that everyone asks for when they post audio questions (or just need advice), THERE IS A TON of information on this site regarding custom electronics and audio, and it's spread all the fuck around.

Engine wiring could be in there, but I'm more interested in a location for:
*wire tucks with peer-reviewed pinouts for everything (Supraforums has this, for instance)
*chassis modification for better sound (sound deadening, where to do it, how much to use, etc)
*Front stage choice/modifications/etc - by far the most important part of any audio setup - much more involved here than picking out some fucking 4x6's from Best Buy!
*Subwoofer choice and placement/enclosures, with measurements if anyone actually goes and competes - lots of info out there on what type of box to put your sub in, but every chassis is different! S13 coupe/hatch/S14 all have different placements, and I use different designs for each.

Jeez, after this post, if this doesn't go through I'll just put up an audio section on JordanInnovations.com lol.

This sounds like what is needed
dudermagee is offline   Reply With Quote