Old 09-22-2009, 07:47 PM   #43
turboboost12004
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
turboboost12004 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
you're clueless. get back inside your maxima and move some family members

great generalization. just in case you forgot, american cars were considered the cream of the crop way back in the day.. which is much more than can be said about other countries and their vehicles. what i am trying to say, is numerous countries (let alone individuals) have developed some very unique and fantastic cars.

you on the other hand, are stuck reading too many magazines that review cars like "ford contour svt vs honda prelude vtec" ... get over it, there are a lot of nice cars out there. not saying that america hasnt produced a zillion shit-rides in the past decade or two, because they have. this happens to lots of companies that get too fat for their own good.

c6 corvette interior is fine, ive sat inside and they feel fine to me.

like i said, every car manufacturer has their flaws.. look at the nsx. all your talk about efficiency and these fuckers on the nsxprime forums still get upset because they spend tens of thousands in upgrades and still get their asses handed to them by some viper or z06. again, not saying the nsx is a bad car.. but that v6 is dated after that 10+ year production run, wouldnt you say?

i prefer japanese... correction, i prefer 90's era-NISSAN cars because they give you a good balance of performance and cost-effectiveness, so i dont feel guilty if i crash the fucker or if it gets stolen. ide probably want to hang myself if my brand new 60,000 dollar car gets stolen/smashed....... and in case you forgot, nissan's latest mousetrap is quite expensive at 80k+ and is difficult/expensive to tune.

quoted for truth, + 99999 million cool points...