View Single Post
Old 08-25-2003, 10:50 AM   #3
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
KiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to KiDyNomiTe
I dislike meets in parking lots of malls, unless you mean somewhere in Busse Woods. That would be a nice place we would have to get I think 40 bucks to reserve the place, I know some spots have benches and shelters which would be good if bad weather occured.

Well if you guys want to do busse woods, then could someone from the are go there look for a nice spot and find out a little more about reservations, I'll pay whoever most of the money back. If nobody can get there, I'll head over there when I pick up my hatch this week.

I guess saturday would work, see what kind of response we get on a saturday since we never had one on a saturday. Saturday the 20th?

Hopefully the weather is decent, its starting to get real hot during the days now (but I guess I have been out of state for a while).