View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 05:29 PM   #160
Sleepy240
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Sleepy240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by drftmark View Post
The fact that there are numerous "dumbest most un-successful people" should just be known. Just because they are dumb and un-successful does not mean that marijuana made them this way. There are dumb people in the world no matter what.

I am not saying that the "successful people" are successful BECAUSE they smoked pot. It is not like it made them successful. I was just merely saying that you can smoke pot and be successful, and not fall in the social stigma category of "pot heads" all being brain dead no bodies as many people portray them to be.

I hate to clutter the thread with this long list, but here you go. I did not make this it is a post from another forum. Also it would be very hard to get people to disclose how much they smoked and how often.... because it is illegal...
I am not going to bother quoting the list because that is a waste of time. So basically you have posted a bunch of vomit that means nothing? I am very confused as to your point of this list. If your point is just disprove the stigma that has already been done, the only reason the stigma exsists is because there are FAR MORE unsuccessful marijuana smokers than "successful" marijuana smokers. I think we have already established that just because you smoke marijuana you are not a "pot head". Also I can easily go copy and paste a list of successful people with marijuana and I am VERY (100% confident) you find more successful NON smokers than smokers. And to be 100% clear I don't feel this list is a good way to convey your point since I just skimmed the list, it included people who have "eluded" to smoking before, and people are just plain a bad example. I would thoroughly suggest you read a list before you just copy and paste it from a forum. Also some of your list would definitely QUALIFY into the "Pot head" stigma among other addictions (just as an example Bob Marley & Kurt Cobain).