View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 09:04 PM   #8
BustedS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by future240 View Post
I say that is a solid PC now, 2006 it must have been an absolute beast.
the graphics card is lacking, and it's a 939 processor so i can't upgrade without replacing the mobo :/ but yeah, it ran Quake 4 pretty well (which is why i built it, too bad q4 SUCKS in comparison to q3a)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
nice lill old school tuner + baby speaker setup there... is that an old-school marantz or yamaha setup....? or a modern day bullshit throw-back system that just looks old? i'll assume that its a high quality setup, considering you have a turntable.

looks well organized. list the stereo specs
nah it's all vintage, no vintage appearance crap. it's a Technics SA-7300x receiver and a Technics SL-Q300 turntable. the speakers are Advent "new Advent" loudspeakers, and then some cheap Sony bookshelf speakers for low volume use.

....there's also an Altec Lansing 2.1 system so i can listen to the computer and a different source through the receiver, although the computer also goes through the receiver.