View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 11:10 PM   #125
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by miklos View Post
So everyone in California can have an SR20 now?
No, they closed the BAR referee stations for a short time this summer (5 weeks I think, I'd have to look it up), but reopened them. If you had a ref ticket go to court at that time, you could say that you called but they couldn't get you inspected, and I heard most people ended up having to pay the fine anyway.

Regardless, Ref stations are back in action now, and cops are certainly still writing the tickets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redline racer510 View Post
will a stock s14(95) ka24de with the addition of 248/248 cams from the s13 ka24de pass smog????
Most likely, if everything else is completely legit. Problem is, most of the cats from ~15yr old cars are 15 yrs old, and have seen more than their recommended 80,000 mi, so any increase in NOx and HC from the cam overlap will definitely show up. Maybe someone who's tried to pass with 248/248's can comment.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote