View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009, 07:13 PM   #67
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by chibo View Post
Well, I've got 20 minutes on this thing. It's not bad at all - I like the touchpad a lot more than anything else and the battery seems to last right around 6 hours - for reference my Hp Mini1000 was only getting 2:30 out of a battery.

My one gripe is that it gets hot as fuck and the whole chassis heats up because it's aluminum.
Keep us posted with the battery life stuff. My Macbook 13" (from right when the Macbooks came out in 2006) got about 5hrs if I turned everything off (Wifi, bluetooth) and ran the screen pretty low. I'd be very surprised if your Pro lasted longer than that... 6hrs is netbook territory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by future240 View Post
My next plan for the PC is actually to have a W7 Mac Os dual boot.
I'd assume you'd BIOS-mod for the Mac OS install, which causes problems because there's limited space to BIOS-mod for SLIC 2.2 (win7 activation hack). That would be a serious problem for me, at least.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote