View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 10:03 PM   #82
Manuelitoohno
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Manuelitoohno is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by boosted98gst View Post
That's called discrimination . That would be like a racist saying for all non white people to get finger printed at birth, that way the cops have a data base for all the stolen cars or stolen stuff when they get older. Its a fucking Stereotype
aw come on dont bring in that here. thats bullshit

we dont need people like you shit i wont be surprised if now that i know people like you exist there will be people suing petsmart for only selling black fish instead of other colors for discrimination.

i supposed im racist and discriminating for only having orange clownfish instead of light red Tomato clownfish or the skunk clownfish that had a skunk like line instead of the 3 vertical lines on the the orange clownfish?

shit man call the police report me for discriminating fish or dogs!

i dont bealive in discrimination but i guess i always discriminate huh? damn how rude of me
or are we gonna sue a puppie store for only selling chows instead of pugs "Your store is discriminating against pugs because you dont sell ANY! HOW RACIST. IM SUING YOU!"

thats just fucking stupid! no offense but i have never herd such idiotic thing in my life time!
Manuelitoohno is offline   Reply With Quote