View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 08:40 PM   #1050
S14_Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
S14_Kouki can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungGun View Post
So much hate has been brought into this thread.

STOOOOOP.
Just alittle hate because everyone on this thread is swinging from his nuts like hes the fucking coolest car builder in the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
So someone can be a badass and never track their car? Say all they do is sit at starbucks or whatever else while rocking their car that is fitted with a grocery list that would make super street say proud?

I think that would qualify someone who looks badass but is far from a badass.

The problem with too many people is they get caught up in building some crazy ass car and end up either too broke to go to the track or are too busy to make it to the track.
Yes, they can be badass as long as they have the parts to back up there talk. (not everyone can afford to go to the track every weekend)

More the half of ppl that own a 240 know NOTHING about how it works ie engine/drivetrain/ suspension. So they just SEE a 240 that looks good and thinks its the best built car ever.

I would love to go to the track every weekend. Reasons I cant 1 I got laid off a month ago so if I brake something I have no extra money to fix it. Since I DD my car if its broke I cant drive to interviews to get a job. 2 I AM to busy trying to make extra money Just so I can pay insurance and rent. I have spent every last penny into my s14 and its more then ready for the track.