View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 01:31 AM   #1083
slow40sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
slow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to slow40sx
i don't get what the fighting is about? no josh's car isn't the dopest s13 ever (who the fucks is?) but it looks badass and he slides it, that does it for me, there are some things he did that i would have done differently but thats what makes the S chassis world so awesome, everyone does their own thing, and if you have off brand parts aslong as you can pull it off (Josh's car) then its straight, i mean wtf? if he had DG-5 or silk road or d-max or pbm coilovers would you like his car then s14 kouki? if he had a fully built sr with candy spilling out of it would that be enough for you to juggle his balls in your mouth and finally get your approval? quit fuckin whining because you're jealous your car doesn't get the same publicity, or you disagree with a brand of parts he uses or you're on your period or something to be honest no one gives a fuck, he built his car the way he wanted, people like and they are letting him know, let him do his thing and you go do yours