View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 12:52 PM   #29
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
okay boys................. an update for you all

i've gotten quite a few requests over the past month or two from folks who need connectors. no biggie... 1 set, 2 sets, 3 sets, 4 sets, 5 sets, etc...........

I'm starting to run low here and dont plan on unloading my entire supply of connectors to you guys, because I still need to have some in stock for when I need them.

So just want to make a few things clear here:
#1) I'll help you guys out as I can
#2) The price I charge for these is minimal
#3) Therefor, since you dont pay my bills, I'll get to you guys WHEN I CAN
#4) Therefor, dont expect immediate response.
#5) These parts are in my storage, I need to take time out of my day to look through them.

Now onto the more important part:
#1) If I dont have the EXACT OEM sockets, I will provide you with alternate sockets
#2) Alternate sockets are SEALED sockets, so they are superior to the OE design which are not sealed
#3) If I send you alternate sockets, you will need to notch either the socket or the tail light bulb opening. Notching the socket or tail light is very easy and can be done with a fucking nail clipper or razor, its cake.

Last, if you need bulbs let me know and I can sell you bulbs as well.

Mike / ClearCorners.Com
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote