View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 08:29 AM   #1
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
LeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LeftNutOfGowd
So while I was pinked....

MY fiance and I received the best news ever on Oct. 13 09 were we going to have a baby my fiance wasn't feeling well so she took a home pregnancy test and it came out positive and we were both so excited and so full of life and joy and all these other emotions. Then on Thrs, Oct. 15 we went to the doctor to get a 100% confirmation that she was pregnant and the doctor confirmed that yes she was that she was about a month and a half prego so we were both floating on clouds knowing that we were going to have a baby, knowing that you are going to have a baby is one of the best feeling every nothing can compare to it. But sadly yesterday on Sun Oct. 18 09 my fiance had a miscarriage. she was getting cramps and light bleeding on sat and called the doctor and he said that it can be normal for that to happen in the first trimester so we didn't think much of it but if the cramps and pains continued to go to the er and well on Sunday by fiance ended up having a miscarriage. We set up a appointment to go see the doctor today to have a ultra sound to see if we did lose the baby but were are 99% sure that we did. And now I don't know what to do I feel like a part of me is missing I seriously feel life less like worthless like so down and depressed I don't know what to do. Luckily we didn't get a chance to tell our parents yet we were gonna wait tell the first week of November to do that but we still feel so lifeless this week is most likely going to be the hardest week of my life

**Cliff Note**

*Found out my fiance and I were going to have a baby
*5 days later my fiance has a miscarriage
*We both feel so depressed and lifeless and questioning why this happened to us

LeftNutOfGowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links