View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 12:10 PM   #19
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
BoostSlideWayz is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to BoostSlideWayz Send a message via Yahoo to BoostSlideWayz
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrtyRat View Post
Please tell her to put the clip all the way in, other wise she just has a really expensive brick. I personally believe that a gun w/o a round in the chamber is useless. I she has reservations about carrying it loaded, tell her to have a blank in the chamber, so at least she'll have a chance. I don't know if you are aware, but a man, with a knife, can cover 21' and inflict a critical wound in less time than it takes someone to draw their firearm, chamber a round, determine that something is a threat, and get a decent shot off.
As far as you go, listen to what Jordan said. Take it serious enough to keep you gaurd up, but don't let it control your life. I also noticed that you state that you are carrying a knife, be careful b/c that is considered carrying a concealed weapon, but as the saying goes 'I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6'. If you do carry a knife, carry a fixed blade, b/c if you don't have to unfold a knife, it will be one less thing to worry about if something really does happen. If possible try to get some basic training on close quarters fighting, b/c in most instances a knife is more effective than just about anything else. I say that b/c, if God forbid something does happen, its not like somebody is going to yell from across the street 'I'm coming over there to get you!', it will happen in an instant.
Yeah I needa get a better knife, its just a cheap one a friend gave me ha. And yeah last night we pushed the clip all the way in and made sure the bullet was in the chamber.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsx1racer04 View Post
Seeing how the guy just steal and works as a day laborer (nothing bad in that). I highly doubt he knows anyone that will actually do something to you and your family. Most likely what will happen is that, he probably told some of his buddies that stand outside of Home Depot that if he sees you or your family to attack. I doubt this will happen too, because his friends are probably too busy trying to find some jobs to build patios and what not.

Just trying to put you at ease. Seriously doubt this dude has any friends that will do anything.

Well.. I kinda live out in the mountains. There's only little community stores and that's about it. There's literally no street lights, its pitch black at night, cops are kind of lazy and never believe a call because there used to nothing ever happening up here. Its truely a red neck town that i hate a lot. NO lie.. when this who thing happened and we called 911, the person that answered actually said " noooo wayyyyy" and then my mom started screaming at the phone lol. Plus he drove by our house yelling " your family is next" maybe he is just trying to scare us.. But ive heard hes a member of that arian brother hood. idk how to spell it lol.

lol my mom was watching me type that. she said " dont forget to put in there that there meth heads" they really are too