View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 09:35 AM   #42
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Ha, this is great. So I had two extra trashed 360's my cousin gave me he found in a house in the hood. I lent them to my other cousin because his 360's Disc drive stopped working. He was able to use one of the disc drives and his 360 has been fine ever since. He previously RROD and sent it into MS under warranty.

Well I meet up with him last night to get the junk 360's back to see if I could use some parts from it. We were talking about how big of a pile of shit these things are.

I get a text from him this morning..."my 360 took a shit on me again last night".

WHAT A FUCKIN PILE OF SHIT.

Shadow Complex is probably my favorite game in the last 5-6 years. Doesn't
fuckin matter if my 360 keeps dieing on my now does it?
I think that is just random shitty luck. My friend and I have both had 2 rrod, and now over a year with no problems.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote