View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 11:24 PM   #30
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
BoostSlideWayz is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to BoostSlideWayz Send a message via Yahoo to BoostSlideWayz
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
Actually Lebec is not even central California its on the Grapevine right around Fort Tejon. around 25 miles outside of Bakersfield just before the Grapevine hits the Valley.

I would be worried with the fact that they are meth heads. Crystal Meth addicts are the craziest fucks of all drug addicts. They get insanely violent. It turns the personalities into monsters. Unfortunately seen that shit first hand in the bay area.

Ya meth heads are everywhere. Its just the ones out in the boonies are usually fucking rednecks and White Supremacists.
Yeah thats actually spot on. you must pass by there sometimes or somthing. Yeah im not sure but i heard he told a black cop to his face that if his kind keeps trying to arrest white ppl that hell end up getting hurt. I mean hes a big guy, and he doesnt seem to be afraid of anything or anyone. Last time the cops were called on him they had 4 cop cars at his drive way.

And weve had trouble with his wife before. She one time stole my dirt bike when i had it infron my cousins house. and my mom came by to talk to her after she got back home. and she hit my mom in the face with those big mag lights and broke her noes. Im not lieing about that either. I feel bad cuz i wasnt even there to protect her. I was at my friends house right after i got the bike. and then i get a call saying shes on the way to the hospital. the wife didnt even go to jail. idk its all messed up in the mountains. im glad im outta there.