Old 10-26-2009, 10:27 PM   #73
garagelu
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (60)
garagelu is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNGWLD View Post
Holy shit what a load of ignorant absolute fucking bullshit

"cultural differences" can sometimes be hard to accept, and they can range from minor details such as the different attitudes towards drinking in the U.S and in Europe, to much bigger, and more difficult to overcome barriers.

However, mankind has *always* rejected cannibalism. It is an almost universal value, where people of all cultures look at it and say "that shits fucked up". Even people who practiced cannibalism did so for fucking ritualistic purposes...to eat part of a loved one after they died was to conmemorate them; to eat part of an enemy you killed in battle was to consume his strength.

There is nothing ritualistic or culturally significant about what these Chinese are doing! It is simply an example of extreme hedonism and a complete lack of morality which goes beyond "cultural barriers" and to say "fuck them" is not racist, is what any sane person would say.

You can use the "cultural differences" card to explain why in Asia they eat insects and drink snake blood wine, NOT to explain cooking fucking babies you get from abortions!!! How fucking dumb can you be? seriously in trying to sound smart or tolerant of other cultures you came across as even more retarded than a hillbilly who doesn't even know where china is on a map

wtf.../ my 1st and hopefully last rant in zilvia
Man, so hostile. That's your opinion. I'm not gonna disagree with what you say because I do agree with most of it. But I have my opinion and I have my own right to think that way.

And I'm not even close to a hillbilly who doesn't know where china is. I am Taiwanese so I definately know my geography in that area. And in no way am I tolerant of their behavior in eating babies....that's why in my first post I said I don't agree with it. I'm just saying that different cultures do things differently and just because its different doesn't mean it's wrong. AND AGAIN...I am not just refering to the baby eating.

Take the chill pill and back off.
garagelu is offline   Reply With Quote