View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009, 10:18 AM   #87
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by garagelu View Post
I want to see Andrew Zimmerman from Bizzare Foods on Discovery Channel eat that. It would be so epic!!!!

I wonder if that guy has boundries on what he eats. It seems like he will try anything on that show.

I totally agree that this is wrong but it is a different culture. There are third world countries out there that do some weird crazy shit and we just shun that stuff because its not our norm.

And people....lay off the racist comments.
Quote:
Originally Posted by garagelu View Post
Man, so hostile. That's your opinion. I'm not gonna disagree with what you say because I do agree with most of it. But I have my opinion and I have my own right to think that way.

And I'm not even close to a hillbilly who doesn't know where china is. I am Taiwanese so I definately know my geography in that area. And in no way am I tolerant of their behavior in eating babies....that's why in my first post I said I don't agree with it. I'm just saying that different cultures do things differently and just because its different doesn't mean it's wrong. AND AGAIN...I am not just refering to the baby eating.

Take the chill pill and back off.
No. You opinion is wrong. Eating a god damn baby in any culture is disturbing. Cannibalism is wrong. Jeffry Dahmer's culture was to eat homo sexuals but that doesn't make that shit right.

Again to reiterate, your opinion that this is somehow ok because it's a different culture IS WRONG. Now say it with me..."My opinion that it's ok to eat babies because it's a different culture is wrong".

Glad we got that out of the way.

Carry on.