View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 01:49 AM   #45
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post
pros (for you, not me):
-it's done out all "hoodride"
-it has a subway thing hanging on it
-DOPE FITMENT YO

cons:
-it isn't properly painted, so yes, eventually rust will ruin every other aspect of the car
-it probably already IS a pile of rust underneath
-it has some jank jerry rigged stock l24, whoop dee fuck
-it looks like shit
i thought you of all people would read the majority of a thread before posting in it. but for my own sake i would like to once again state that this car is not done by any means, it will be painted, it will have a different engine, and as i am doing all the work i can assure you that everything will be done properly. also, i would like to share with you that the car has very little rust, the interior is why i bought the car - the paint under the carpet is perfect. I tend to not care much of what others think of my cars, and if i had meant for this to be the final product of the car i totally wouldnt care about what others said, however i'm slightly irritated that ignorance has caused people to assume that because the car has been featured on multiple publications this is how it is going to look forever (until of course it rusts into dust) and that i have owned it for longer than half a year after buying it bone stock.

anyhow, thanks for all the compliments gentlemen!

oh speedhunters is also doing a feature on it as well so check that out soon!

ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote