View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 04:58 PM   #27
theicecreamdan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
theicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theicecreamdan
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post

Heaven is a higher state, one were everything we could not answer is answered. Where everything makes perfect sense and we do not have to suffer disease,pain, etc... and there is pure unconditional love.

Hows that for an explanation
I might almost like that explanation, but that sounds really boring.

Back when I never really asked questions I just believed heaven was a nice place where everybody was happy. Now I realize, that everybody is way too different to be perfectly happy in the same place. There are people that are happier by themselves, and people that are happy to be surrounded by others.

Basically, I feel like free-will, and universal nirvana are mutually exclusive.
theicecreamdan is offline   Reply With Quote