View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 07:52 AM   #22
g6civcx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
g6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
The claims from the seller is that your situation has been (or is being) made right, if you could do him the favor of updating this with the whole of that when/if it takes place?
The issue is still pending so I would not like to comment much. I haven't made any negative comments about this vendor yet so I don't know what his comments were.

If you notice my first comment was posted on 09-01-2009. This comment was directed towards an issue that has been pending since 2008 with Matt who is now no longer with the company. This comment was NOT directed at the wrong hood you gave me that you took back on refund last week. Thank you.

Right now I am NEUTRAL on this vendor pending positive resolution of my issue.

If the seller has any problem please feel free to contact me directly. You have my contact information, or contact me here on Zilvia.

Last edited by g6civcx; 11-23-2009 at 08:59 AM..
g6civcx is offline   Reply With Quote