View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 08:22 PM   #127
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
well I will be bringing my girl for sure and shes down, I still have a couple other girls I need to ask because theres only a select few I would even invite.

and honestly as long as its not 1 dollar total they are down for just tips. I mean if each guy brings 10 ones then hes pretty set.
I know we are all broke and have tires and entry fees and all that to pay for but putting 10-20 bucks aside between now and the second shouldnt be that hard. Just save all your change between now and then and hit a coinstar before the event HAHA

so ernie is there anyway I can give you like a refundable deposit on a spot?
also is there going to be speakers/music/DJ? my girl is hot but not hot enough to dance to no music LOL
Like I said if you can get a sound system of some sort or just some bigger speaker that I can hook up to a laptop then let me know and Im down. For free of course and unless im driving, but i can make mixes that just play the whole time.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00