View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 05:41 PM   #52
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
Trader Rating: (19)
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by g-via View Post
I am curious to why people need to carry handguns to protect themselves from day to day transactions (unless for occupational/special reasons).
Because all the bad guys out there are carrying them. Like DETT said, shit happens. There's a new story everyday in my local news where someones been shot and killed.

Sacto 9-1-1: Boy, 16, shot and killed outside a south Sacramento apartment complex

There's the one for today. You shouldn't ever think that the stuff you hear in the news can't happen to you.

I don't know why they would design a fully auto shotgun for the military when you're not even supposed to shoot people with shotguns. They're only used for "breaching".

Quote:
Originally Posted by s141996 View Post
is this exhaust california friendly? thnx lmk
cc4usmc is offline   Reply With Quote