View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 11:42 PM   #62
g-via
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
g-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by cc4usmc View Post
Then why do you ask why people feel the need to carry guns to protect themselves?

And, are you saying that the people who want to carry to protect themselves are pathetic or the people who make people feel as though they need to protect themselves? (Good guys or the bad guys)

good guys or the bad guys?

how do you know who's the bad guys, and the bad guys just pretending to be good? NO need, we'll just give them all guns and let it all figure itself out in the end.

EDIT

I don't know why I questioned the need for civilians to walk around with firearms. It was a dumb questions.

mrmephistopheles: words>fists>guns. Sometimes people get so heated that you just need to smash somethin'. Alcohol and drugs just promote violent behaviour. I'd rather people be curling their hand into a fist rather than over the grip of a pistol next time shit gets wild.