View Single Post
Old 09-17-2003, 08:51 PM   #141
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
ootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to ootranceformeroo
Sunday will work for me too. I just threw up Saturday b/c well..its Saturday.

Sunday might work out better too b/c there wont be AS many on the road/mountain/ whereever we're driving too.

What is slush series?

Yes everyone is welcome. I'll post on the Norcal240sx once EVERYTHING is set. That way more people can come out to enjoy the meet.

Also feel free to post on any Datsun/Z forums or anyone else you feel would like to come out with us.

If you want the time to change for Sunday to be an earlier time as well just post what time you think is good.

Im excited already! Cant wait....

but looks like i wont be getting Bronze anymore....i'll have to settle with silver which is still good.
Drift Unit
ootranceformeroo is offline   Reply With Quote