View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 08:55 PM   #63
zylvia213
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (36)
zylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to zylvia213
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
QFTMFT

kids nowadays are brats...i was at Toys R Us picking up my CODMW2 copy and i was next...some little brat cuts ahead of me (5 yrs old i would guess) and im like "ohh okay go ahead" and he responds with "thats what i thought asshole" im loke WTF...i turn to the mom she's just smiling, i tell here "dopnt just look stupid and smile, dicipline your child be4 he grows up being a waste of the community, she responded with " ohh he's only a child he doesnt know what it means". i respond with "and he shouldnt know how to say things like that so well...

and yes i did push that little turd back behind me...ITS WAS MY TURN!
if my oldest son which is 6yr old would have been with me in your situation i would have told my son to punch him in the gutt lol.... J/k I cant stand that shit how mothers see or hear their kids desrespect like and dont do shit. If i had been the parent first i would have slap the sucker, then i would have not bought him what ever he was getting, then i would have made my son apologize.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Q: What do you do when words are not working?
A: Spank the kid. That will work better (maybe). seems to have worked well for so many.

*of course, then you have asshole parents who go overboard and actually abuse the kids. THAT is a problem for sure, obviously.*
^^^^ If you dont respond with disapline action at the moment then your fucked.... Like said earlier kids are not stupid, they act the way the act cause they already know they get away with it... they know their parents are lil biatches so they do it. If you put them on check with really good spank from the begining they would think before they act.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quail View Post
If I was naughty I usually had my TV/Computer privileges removed. When you're a kid, thats a pretty awful situation to be in. It would straighten me out very quickly.
Very unlikely to happen with most kids. Ive tried that with my 2 oldest even my youngest and they dont give a fuck... maybe sometimes. Kids need disapline, yes i agree you need to reason with them but you do that after the spanking. They will have better understanding after. If you try to talk to them with out spanking them they will not listen and focus to what you are trying to explain to them.... Spank them right away even if its in plublic who gives a fuck what other people say those are your kids and you are the boss. Im not saying physically abuse your kids there is many ways to spank them belts, spanking with palm of your hands, sandal, vaccum cord lol.... aslong as your not punching them or hitting them on their face. Good example of good physical disapline my grandma did to me once when i was a kid and never ever did i disrespect her again...

She would put a hand full of uncooked beans on the kitchen floor and made me get on my knees for a good minute.... boy did i think twice and i would be very careful of what i did or said.... never did she touch me with her own hands but i would had rather had a spanking then to go through that lol. Till today she lives and i love her to death.