View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 01:49 AM   #78
kandyflip445
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
kandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kandyflip445
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quail View Post
I was never beaten or spanked. I turned out absolutely fine. My parents taught me enough about respect for them to not have to use physical violence on me.

Make sure your kids know whos boss from day one, and you won't have to hit them.

QFT

I think it just depends on your kids. My mom beat me senseless at times, but other times she could just give me 'the look' and I'd straighten up. Some kids just need one, some the other, some need both, and some need none.

HAHA, I had a kid taking all kinds of stuff off some pegshelfs at work and the mom asked him to put it back. When he didn't, I gave him 'the look' and right after he put the stuff back where he got it and ran to his mom crying. After that everytime he started to act up I could just look at him and he'd stop. lol

Good times.