View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 03:33 PM   #6
SexPanda
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
DISCLAIMER: I know this is a prototype design model thing or whatever... Lay off my suggestions lol

The overall "shape" isnt too bad. A little bulky, but not too bad. Reminds me a little of an S13. But loose the goofy cadillac grill, maybe de-bulk the looks it a little, the rear needs to be a tad bit longer IMO, and for god's sake... loose the RX8 3rd doors. Please. I hope to god it doesnt have 4 doors. Please don't let it have 4 doors.

They're going to want this to compete with the likes of the genesis coupe, the Miata, scion TC, and the upcomming toyobaru. I doubt they're going to use too many design keys from this concept on the production model. Look for a sportier shape, with a few more angles and sharp edges, a more agressive front fascia, and hopefully 2 doors.

Last edited by SexPanda; 12-14-2009 at 12:52 AM..
SexPanda is offline   Reply With Quote