Thread: RB FAQ
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 11:58 AM   #446
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
I realized this weekend that the ignition pinouts for the RB25DE/DET FSM and the translated Japanese ECCS schematic I have are different ~ since I couldn't match up wire colors (redid the whole harness in Mil-spec ETFE wire), I had to go to pinouts, and the Austrailian FSM is correct, not the translated electrical schematic. I'll post them both up when I get home tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 951's 330i View Post
My bad, yeah the bolt that drains the oil. Ill try that, hopefully its it. I just need to try to take out the part thats in there. Dam lol
Oil drain is standard for all similar-model-year Nissans. I recommend an NRG/Parts Shop Max/or similar magnetic oil drain plug, they're like $10.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 951's 330i View Post
Ok i found the problem for sure on the studdering. Its the MAFS. Car wont even let me get past 2300R.P.M now. Can i just get any year 300zx MAFS? Cause when i went to autozone they didnt know what a z32 MAFS was. I think its a 90+ for the the n62 one right? Thanks
Compare Nissan part numbers, then cross reference vehicles. I wouldn't trust Autozone/etc part systems.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote