View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 08:29 PM   #383
dert420sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
dert420sx has a brilliant futuredert420sx has a brilliant futuredert420sx has a brilliant futuredert420sx has a brilliant futuredert420sx has a brilliant futuredert420sx has a brilliant futuredert420sx has a brilliant futuredert420sx has a brilliant futuredert420sx has a brilliant futuredert420sx has a brilliant futuredert420sx has a brilliant future
^^ most reputable doctors already know of this tactic and require medical documentation of your ailment for their records.

just recently i was in the waiting room at my doctor's office waiting to renew my 'script when one stoner-looking dude who looked to be no older than 21 exited the exam room and took a seat between his friend and i.

i managed to overhear their whispered conversation:

friend: dude so how did it go? what did he say?
stoner: he said no, dude.
friend: wtf? what did you tell him??
stoner: i told him i had insomnia but he asked if i saw a doctor for it and the paperwork but i don't have any of that.
friend: fuuuuu....

the pair continued whispering to each other, trying to figure out what story the other guy should sell to the doctor. was gonna listen in some more but i got called in. all my shit is fully documented and i have a legitimate need for it so i stepped out after the exam, paid my renewal fee and left with a new rec while the pair of stoners were still waiting for the other one to be called in.

these are exactly the types of people who will try to abuse the system to get a medical recommendation. i'm glad my doctor knows his shit. wish the same can be said for some of the other doctors here in california that churn out recs like it's a commodity. both sides can play dirty, ya know. in the end they'll just end up screwing the patients who genuinely need it.
dert420sx is offline   Reply With Quote