View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 10:21 AM   #22
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13 curtis View Post
Sry.Hell no a N/A single cam slammer will not make more TQ than a SR!

and it will be a slug with only a stock exhaust.

After i steped outa my car and got into my buddys Sohc KA i couldnt even tell the difference between 1/4 throttle and wide open.

it needs some boost to make decent power. with it all stock im pretty sure you will have to constantly kick the clutch jus to keep the tires turning over due to lack of power.but since u wanna go all motor JWT sell a cam for that motor and get headers and find a bigger throttle body if they make one for it.
oh gawd dude, just stop.
Several of us with experience here have stated what your saying isnt true.
just stop.

And to the OP.
I wouldnt get a lightened flywheel for drift.
with the lower HP engines you want to have all the momentum and weight of that flywheel spinning so your clutch kicks are more effective.

good choice on the KA as a learner engine.
see you on the track and ask us KA guys out there for some advice. Its a little different in a KA car then a SR and we have certain tricks (especially for tandem).
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote