View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 05:46 PM   #111
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
He is using the Wedge bottom mount bracket. It sits high since it's a bottom mount seat in an S13. In order to get the seat to sit lower he will need to get a Bride rail or have the seat welded to the rail itself.
I'm investingating this myself right now (I have the same seat but with the kevlar back). I've got a Wedge bracket that I'll either be hacking up to fit sliders onto, or I may just bolt the seat to the Wedge backet and give up the sliders, like my Momo seat is now.

If I get really adventurous, I'll cut the cat hump out, make my own bracket, and keep the sliders. This would not be a solution that would help anyone else though lol.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com