View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 05:34 AM   #1
TurboStrong
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (21)
TurboStrong is just really niceTurboStrong is just really niceTurboStrong is just really niceTurboStrong is just really niceTurboStrong is just really niceTurboStrong is just really niceTurboStrong is just really niceTurboStrong is just really niceTurboStrong is just really niceTurboStrong is just really nice
Stolen beige silvia front end coupe!!!

Help my car was just stolen!!!!!!!!!!

I was at a party and my dad calls and says my car is gone??
and i was like that's impossible my whole turbo setup is out, my battery is disconnected and i have a quick release and the car is in my drive way, put i guess they lifted her out with a tow-truck?
Please help i just graduated high school and i spent my entire college money on my car, i gave her everything i had every nickle and penny and now shes gone and i have nothing left just an empty drive way, please and i mean please from the bottom of my heart please give me back my car shes all i got....

PLATE NUMBER IS {2SQN638}

Car was STOLEN IN EAGLE ROCK,CA BETWEEN GLENDALE AND PASADENA!!!!!!!

CAR IS ALL BEIGE WITH BRICKS, CARBONFIBER HOOD, SUPER ADVANS SA3RS, MEGEN TYPE 2 EXHAUST, PINK DRIVER SEAT HARNESS WITH A SPARCO BUCKET!!!!!!!

WILL GIVE CASH REWARD FOR WHO EVER FINDS IT OR TELLS ME WHO HAS IT.$$$$

SORRY I ONLY HAVE PICS OF THE CAR BEFORE I PAINTED THE FRONT END.CAR HAS MATCHING FRONT-END NOW!!!

Sponsored Links