View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 12:34 AM   #94
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by filiperuvian View Post
I don't know why you find that so hard to believe...i mean people find different things appealing. for me, i like the design of the genesis better than that of the 350z/370z and the fact that it's from an underdog company makes it more appealing to me. The g-lineup is different. i love how they look. the g37 coupe is something i'd pay 35k-40k for...the 370? not so much. the infiniti brand has nice designs IMO. Nissan? eh, the altima coupe, and the new maxima that's about it...oh and the cube's grown on me too I've never really been a fan of the Z chassis. well i take that back the ones from the 70's i like but that's about it. yeah performance wise they kick ass...other than that they're just butt ugly.
I even think the new GTR is ugly-the headlights look like a rip-off of the altima/350. i don't care how well it's engineered it's oooogly to me...i'd take the r34 over that any day.

the problem i have is that all the cool stuff never makes it to america. so the whole "this company knows how to make a sportscar" argument doesn't really mean a whole lot to me. what good is it if most of the fun features of that sports car know-how is only available in japan...or more accurately available to every other country but the U.S.? i wouldn't be surprised if this toybaru ft-thingamabobber gets totally bastardized in the U.S. market. say what you will about the genesis, i like the fact that hyundai went out on a limb with it. Might not have gotten it totally right, but i can get the turbo track edition that comes with the brembos, HID's, and leather for under 30k. and for me, the warranty is a big deal because i like having that assurance. so yeah, it's a car i would consider. Not a fanboy or anything cuz if i was i'd be like calling ppl names over this shit lol...just saying.

I could say I don't know why you find it so hard to believe that Hyundai bit off Nissan. I could say I don't why you find it hard to believe that the Genesis is not ugly. LOL
I will not though but its funny that you find feel that way about my feelings of your opinion.
I do not find it hard to believe, everyone is entitled to what other may consider bad taste. LOL Some guys like blondes some guys like Brunettes.

I am opinionated I won't deny it. Opinions based on facts. Plus you are the one that keeps coming back for more. My previous post had already laid things to rest.

As far as your argument about we get all the reject stuff. LOL That is an old argument that dates to the 90's. In the last 7 years every single Nissan performance car that has been sold in Japan has had the exact same performance specs as its U.S. counterpart. Your argument about them holding back no longer holds water.

Of course with your dislike of the cars you have not taken the time to notice or realize this.

Like I said before if you like the Hyundai so much go buy one and join a Hyundai forum.

I do not like them, they are ugly and they are big. I.E. in my opinion they are a waste of time . End of story.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote