Thread: Amerikajin
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 11:54 AM   #17
thisisthenewsic
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
thisisthenewsic is an unknown quantity at this point
Gilbert n wes told me my car would take a few months. I knew that and was fine with it. but when you tell me 2 weeks. then a week and a half later I get told another 2 weeks because nothing has been done to my car. then after that 2 weeks passes I'm gold another 2 weeks. wes kept tellingme they were gonna drop the engine in and kept puttig my car off. I'm not saying their life revolved around my car that's why I never had a problem with seeing them leave early on a Thursday or Friday to go drifting. bit ts the fact of the matter that my car kept gettin pushed to last priority when I have already paid money. they said I was "talking shit" when I was not. not willing to talk it ofer with me. just told me to pretty much go fuck myself and to pick up my car with no refund. I'm not taking the car anywhere else. I'm doing the work myself. and I'm gettin work done even with my busy schedule of working 2 jobs and school. I went to Gilbert because I was told he does good work. I'm wasn't asking for my every need. so whoever thinks that can do as they please. but I told wes not to use a harness that was there because it looked like shit and if there was ever a problem it would be a mess to find it. I wanted my car done in a clean manner. who doesn't. I was letting them do their work and was patiently waiting til they told me to pick up my car. but honesty dropping an engine into the car and that's pretty much all the was acomplished does no cost 1000$ even at a shop like mckinney.