View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 12:43 PM   #138
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jza View Post
Cool. Thanks for checking!

Now, the clock is ticking. Whoever wants to buy them, you have less than 24hrs before the group buy closes on 12/31. Another bump to this post.

BTW, do you think I can pick them up on the Feb 5th or 6th? I have an event to attend on Feb 6th in LA. So, I can do a 900 miles round trip at once. Please let me know.
IF the seats are in by that time you are more than welcome to pick up the seats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
Installed my GS seat with logo/kevlar back a couple days ago, and besides the bracket I made not lining up with one of the holes, it's great! The frame of the seat is solid, the material is legit (high-wear sections have a slippery suede, the rest has a nice mesh fabric), and it looks unbelievably cool.

I'll get good interior pics once I put the interior all the way back together.
Awesome Jeff. Looking forward to those pictures.

This group buy closes at the end of the day today. Get your final orders in!