View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 05:34 PM   #81
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
How about a little more updated news?

we swapped out the HKS SSQV bov in favor for a Tial bov. and did some more engine bay cleaning/ detailing.

picked up some truck peices (trunk was stripped when we got it)

we put some miles on the car. (this is as low as the car can go do to some suspension peices rubbing, but that will be delt with over winter, needs more low lol.)

i took these pic's about over month ago, the last night the car was out for the year.

i got the women some Pink RJS racing harness' for the car for christmas and installed them a few days later (no pic yet)

picked up a new Tial 38mm wastegate

this is what i have been working on this week, there coming along pretty well, still need alot more time and energy

still have ALOT more to order.
We decided instead of getting a "cheap" single turbo kit, we are just going to peice together a kit.
consisting of these parts
Tial 38mm wastegate.
Treadstone cast manifold
Precision BILLET 6265 .68 a/r Anti-surge cover polished and coated
Boost Logic T4 turbo blanket
Dei black ehaust wrap.
then i still need alot of other crap.
stock twin removal starting soon. :bigthumb