Old 10-06-2003, 02:53 AM   #142
Danio
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
Danio is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Nice

Quote:
Originally posted by forcedboost
I was surprised that the biker cops that showed up at best buy were pretty damn cool about the whole thing.
Yeah, even though Art was revving like crazy just before leaving, which was probably why they showed up. Thumbs down for Art!

A few of us went for a drive elsewhere also. Well I was a passenger this time. -_-; But anyway, glad this time nobody's like, "How come there was no drive?! It was all just standing around!" Pfft... Like thx247 said, a meet is what you make of it.

It was neat seeing Zilvia people in person. Or at least their cars. So NZO is the guy with the white S14 Silvia? Awesome. =) I'm guessing the S13 Silvia front without the bumper and fenders was nokeone's. That panda looked familiar. Also nice to see some familiar cars from previous meets and sad to not see some cars knowing that it's because they've crashed, or moved or whatnot. Sucks.

Some of the regulars didn't show up but wow man there were a lot of new people. I didn't meet any though ... haha. Well I met one, actually, and got a FSM for my car. (He has no use for it anymore.) I'm still hella happy about that. ^_^ Cool guy.

Also discovered a pretty decent small restaurant, went to places where you could view the Golden Gate Bridge and half the Bay Area, and took pics of Mike pissng. (Took pics of other stuff too. Not stupid stuff. O_o) Had a pretty fun day. I'll upload my pics later. Didn't take pics of the meet itself this time, cuz what happens after meets is always more fun.

And oh yeah, speaking of pics, BJ I want that pic of me, Mike, and Anthony getting "busted". =P

Those of you who took pics and uploaded them, PM me if you'll allow me to post some of them on www.norcal240sx.org, and of course tell me the URL too.
Danio is offline   Reply With Quote