View Single Post
Old 10-06-2003, 09:39 PM   #161
kazuo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
kazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enough
Re: Re: Nice

Quote:
Originally posted by Danio
Yeah, even though Art was revving like crazy just before leaving, which was probably why they showed up. Thumbs down for Art!
You know what? The cops were already turning into the lot as we left (In fact, I shifted right in front of them at a good 40MPH -- Over the speed limit AND loud-ass "ppsht") and they didn't even waste their time pulling me over. And I was the last one out of the lot to boot (which means they obviously must've seen us coming a mile away)

If the cops came, it wasn't cus of me. And given that they didn't bother pulling me over I don't think they cared that much. (Later on, those of us who went to Golfland ended up at Q-Cup and spoke to a guy that organizes SRO meets -- he told us that there's actually a few bike cops in the area that are cool with the meets, which is prolly why they didn't trip)

Frankly it wasn't the most intelligent thing I've done but I'm not gonna make excuses for it.
kazuo is offline   Reply With Quote