View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 09:24 PM   #16
let5l1de
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (30)
let5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to let5l1de Send a message via Yahoo to let5l1de
These adapter are nice! I bought mine on the very first group buy (I was #4 on the list) about a year ago. Since then, the adapters have been popping up everywhere with excellent results. I have used mine on a fully built NA DE Daily Driven with absolutely no leaks or problems whatsoever.

So if you plan to go turbo, run a relocated oil filter and or combined with a remoter oil cooler, buy the Skullworks oil block adapter!

This piece will not fail you.

--
Juan, I am opening a parts/tuner shop in Irwindale real soon and hope to have some of your products for display and stock. I'll get back to you when I am ready.

~mario
let5l1de is offline   Reply With Quote