View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 04:35 PM   #35
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonomadrifter View Post
Im looking to pick up some Subframe risers and Tie rod spacers ASAP.

Could I have a complete price and availbility of each please.

THANKS!

Oh also, Magnetic drain plug possibly.
TRAS and drain plug is in stock, SFR is in stock 2-19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckles View Post
make a cold air! ill be all over this! plus it will most likely fit in my previous FMIC hole
correct me if i am wrong but i think i see one on Matt's car.
a cold air inlet extension is possible later but for now I would like to start with a standard length inlet for those who dont want a super dirty filter.
It may be better to make a flexible duct to the front bumper than putting the filter in harms way
Quote:
Originally Posted by yingiang View Post
when r the solid subframe spacers going to come in?>
solid subframe risers are in stock 2-19
subframe collars are in stock now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian3676 View Post
If I were to order S13 coilovers, Rucas, Toe, Tension and traction rods from you all at once would there be any kind of a deal? PM with price please! 97070 (business)
There is no discount for multiple item purchases and long lists of parts are rarely in stock at the same time anyhow. You can often save money on shipping by buying multiple items at once though.
Right now you could buy all the multilink (its all in stock at least for another day or two) and it will ship in one box. The coilovers should be pre-ordered because they are always sold out upon arrival. Coilover date is middle of march.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote