View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 01:15 PM   #149
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Holy christ, this thread blows.

He fought in three wars? So what? He has a Medal of Honor? So what? It means nothing when dealing with the actual problem. Look at it rationally, and not like some uber-patriotic mental defective.

I'm going to side with the unpopulars and just say it: If he's an HOA member willingly, he must abide by their rulings. If they're useless shits, he has to deal with it. It doesn't matter if he's a baby-killing meth head or Jesus incarnate; he is bound by those rulings regardless of whether or not they make sense.

His service, and its validity, is not and never was in question nor scrutiny. The flag's value to him should not and cannot be taken into account.

I fly my flags tattered and upside down.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote