View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 02:22 PM   #150
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
On another front today, U.S. Rep. Eric I. Cantor, R-7th. introduced a resolution in the House of Representatives resolving that any recipient of the Medal of Honor be permitted to "properly display" the flag from the recipient's property.

GOOD. I like this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SexPanda View Post
At least there are some dicks up on the hill who still have a little heart left.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmcdon View Post
Heart my ass, lol.
More like being an opportunist, if anything.
Publicity like that wins votes when elections come.
have a little faith...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
Holy christ, this thread blows.

He fought in three wars? So what? He has a Medal of Honor? So what? It means nothing when dealing with the actual problem. Look at it rationally, and not like some uber-patriotic mental defective.

I'm going to side with the unpopulars and just say it: If he's an HOA member willingly, he must abide by their rulings. If they're useless shits, he has to deal with it. It doesn't matter if he's a baby-killing meth head or Jesus incarnate; he is bound by those rulings regardless of whether or not they make sense.
No One cares, ur side lost...GTFO...lol

FUCK HOA...

congrats to the man Barfoot...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote