View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 07:01 PM   #19
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TooFizzle View Post
Haha, I know what I'm getting myself into. I've seen how low these go with flipped bracket and removed collars. I just want the option to go even lower should the moment arise.

Na mean?
theres no flipped bracket anymore they are made without the notch now

I know what you mean, theres none in stock so get your order in soon so they can join the shipment, if you want those extra springs its $60 additional
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMyRHS13 View Post
I'm getting close!
nice work = )
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXTHESUS*PECT View Post
can you make a set of s13 coilovers with the bottom front part of a s14 set?

also any chance on making the y33 top hats for us vip y33 dudes?

how's the van coming along?
in that case i would probably drill the S13 bottom mount.
or special order it cause they dont make it that way.

I am working on a complete dedicated bolt on solution for Y33 at the moment

we were supposed to do the motor swap saturday but i could not get time in on the lift so who knows but I'll post up progress.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote