View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 09:35 PM   #25
yingiang
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
yingiang is making a name for him/her selfyingiang is making a name for him/her selfyingiang is making a name for him/her self
Chaser Aero

BAD EXPERIENCE

Here's what happened.

1. Posted in his thread on availability of a bumper.
2. He PM's me saying he has one in stock.
3. I send money on 1/6/10 and request to process as quickly as possible as car is in the shop.
4. Few days (3-4 days, estimate date 1/11/10) later he PM's me back saying he needs my phone number for my invoice. I PM him my number and ask if he started shipping it yet.
5. Next day he PM's back saying it hasn't shipped yet and he sent this message to get my number and UPS needs it in order for it to ship.
6. I PM back a piece of my mind saying I wished he notified me earlier...like time of getting my payment so we wouldn't have this delay in processing. I also asked for the tracking number.
7. He PM's back next day saying...I still need your phone number and that my order is invoiced waiting to leave. The date is roughly 1/15/10-1/18/10
8. I PM back saying I already gave it to you the first time you asked me! Copy and pasted the old pm to show him!
9. He PMs back confirming...ahh there it is.
10. I assume he has all info ready now and its ready to ship so a day or 2 later I PM asking if its shipped yet. Date is roughly 1/19/10-1/20/10
11. He PM back saying UPS freight didnt run yesterday so it goes out today. I PM back asking for tracking number so I can ETA it for my shop.
He gives me the tracking number and it didn't work for a few days. I gave it a few days to get into the system but it didn work.
12. I PM back and ask him to track it for me and called also. No returned calls or PM's. I am out 300 bucks and a dead tracking number. I leave messages immediately and calls saying to cancel to order as I found someone else to get the bumper from.
13. I continue to call and pm about tracking and status and no asnwer. So I open a paypal dispute. Dispute opened 1/30/10
14. 2 days later he answers to the dispute with the same tracking number via UPS. I check it and it works. WOW...quickly glance at where it is and it JUST shipped 2/1/10
15. I am extremely mad now...after not answering my calls or pms to cancel my order and a huge delay and lack in customer service.

I now have apparently 2 bumpers coming in because Chaser Aero has shitty service and processing time. One is from chaseraero and other is from the other company that processed and shipped my order in 1 day! I don't want chaser aeros damn product anymore...I asked for a refund and cancellation way before time the bumper actually shipped. Now it seems hes trying to stick me with a bumper at last minute because obviously he just sent it out and I demanded cancel and refund before the dispute opened!

I've linked Chaser Aero to this thread. I want a refund and don't want your bumper!!! I've tried contacting him to see what he wants to do as the bumper is supposed to arrive 2/4/10...I can opt to return to sender but he doesn't return calls. So therefore I will ship this bumper back to you when I get it so I can get my refund!

Rich
yingiang is offline   Reply With Quote