View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 04:54 PM   #25
INeedNewTires
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
INeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by huffandpuff00 View Post
Anyone got pics of federals stretched on fpr1's. The rims are a pain to stretch with cause they have a drop on both sides, but cause feddys have soft sidewalls they stretch easier. I have 10.5 and 9.5's and thinking of going 215/35/18 on the fronts and 225/35/18 on the backs. I have 235/40/18 Federals on the rears now and they don't look good. Any input or pictures would help.
it will take an act of GOD to get 225/35's stretched on an 18" RPF1 (FUCK the double drop bullshit!)

i've done 235's with 2 inner tubes and a cheetah. fucking motherfucker.... Good Luck! post pics if you pull it off, feddy's would be your most likely tire to do it with.