View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 08:54 PM   #1539
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewaysil80 View Post
hahaha no problem i was just confused. i'm coming from a 10psi gt28r that while drifting i can just hammer the throttle and it will break loose. i'm deathly afraid of losing that. thats why i keep toying with the gt28rs as a happy medium between the gt28r and the gt2871r. but i was thinking with a staggered cam/valve setup and a port and polish it would substainly increase response with the 2871r .64
Get a final drive set if you're really worried. a 4.6 FD would be incredible. I may have another set for sale soon, I'll let yo uknow if you're interested.

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote