View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 02:50 PM   #1
Chops@MVP
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (16)
Chops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Chops@MVP
NEW Topmount Manifold from Full-Race!!! MVP Motorsports

Full-Race just contacted me to give me the inside scoop on their new top mount internally gated T2 manifold. I know most are thinking the same thing I was asking yourself "why". But he brought up a good point in regards to using it with the GT2871R or other larger T2 flanged turbos. The Full-Race flows more than the stock manifold and being a true twin scroll I could for sure see their logic for wanting to produce it. Let me know what you guys think and if you are interested we currently have ONE ready to ship. If the interest is there maybe we can start stocking it.

$1050 SHIPPED anywhere in the 48 states will be cost of this manifold!!

Also remember guys, MVP is your Full-Race warehouse for anything SR20 or KA24!!!

Regards,
Robert

940-683-8282 x20
Robert Del Angel

CLICK HERE FOR OUR FACEBOOK PAGE!!!
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER!!!

Master Distributor for : RPS, Tein, Seibon, Haltech, HKS, Greddy, Cusco, Blitz, Koyo, AEM, Map ECU, Eibach, Tokiko, Power Enterprise, Work, Volk, Fidanza, Defi, ....and so many more!!!
Chops@MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links